Monday 19 September 2011

misconduct at ITSA

and... I have the evidence on Adam Toma  writing that he has reviewed everything  and found everything to be acceptable...... Ha Ha...... Bet he never thought it would come to this...... lets see......I complained to Bankruptcy Regulations of the Misconduct and breaches of the bankruptcy Act at ITSA. At the time I was unaware that Matthew Osborne had advised staff that they all had the discretion to breach the Bankruptcy act... So Mark Findlay covered up the misconduct by Tibor Karolyi Guilia Inga and Florence Choo ( by the way Mark Findlay had a relationship with Florence Choo)MMMMMMMMM I think that would constitute a conflict of interest.... Ha Ha Ha and then Adam Toma reviewed it and agreed with Mark Findlay........( sorry guys if you want to cover up anything make sure things are never put in writing) and then I went to the Attorney General..........MMMMMM how stupid of me....... ITSA is in the Attorney Generals Portfolio.... and I was told by Adam  Jones& Helen Daniels of the Attorney Generals Department that my complaint had no foundations because of the report written by Mark Findlay............... So I sent them my evidence... 75o Pages.......... then I was told to give my evidence to the Commonwealth Ombudsman.... Ha Ha and he covered it all up  and Greg Kachel of Senator Williams Office  is saying give the Commonwealth Ombudsman one last chance  Ha HHa.... how many investigations does it take for the Commonwealth Ombudsman to get it right......... Allan Asher... you stupid fool ITSA is using Section 134(3)  to justify any misconduct and breaches of the Bankruptcy Act and now you are being referred to the APS Commissioner....... soooooooo SUCK IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment